Job title: Sales Manager
Working location: Vietnam
- Sales/ Marketing Activities
- Develop client base
- Generate leads and enquiries
- Conduct sales visits and marketing calls.
- Prepare and conduct marketing presentations
- Maintain relationship with consultant and investment& planning Dept of territories
- Archive Sale target
- Follow Up activities (before sales)
- Follow up with sales enquiries
- Prepare quotation & proposal (with SSE Support)
- Prepare information for bidding
- Participate in Project bidding
- Contract negotiations (price and terms)
- Project Schedule planning and forecast (with Project Engineer)
- Package subcontract works if necessary
- Discuss, get approval from Area Sale Manager before quotation submit.
- Follow Up activities (after sales) Customer Service
- Prepare CPBD & JAF (with SSE support)
- Monitor master schedules and deliveries (to follow up with client)
- Prepare and coordinate customer visit (with SSE support)
- Monitor change orders and variations / make contract addendums and price variation accordingly.
- Monitor any required activities that will result in a smooth delivery
- Reporting Activities
- Prepare Quote Activity Report
- Prepare 3 months sales forecast and sales release report.
- Prepare annual Marketing report.
- Collect competitors information
- Collect customer feedback information.
- Prepare lost job report.
- Sales Improvement plans
- Developing Builders and Distributors in existing territories
- Networking / participating in forums, seminars and engineering associations.
- Constant monitoring of competitors pricing strategy to reposition
- University graduation in Civil /Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- From 3- 5 years’ experience in similar position, preferable in Pre-engineered steel buildings/industrial factories/warehouses or steel structural projects or construction materials
- Excellent English communication, good analytical skills, good impact and influence skills
- Organized, systematic, creative, proactive and result-oriented
- Assertive, self-starter, well-organized, systematic, negotiation skill, analysis skills, leadership, management
Successful candidate will work in ZSV’s Head Office: 14th Floor, Landmarks 72, Keangnam Tower, Pham Hung Str., Nam Tu Liem Dist., Hanoi
- Salary package: competitive, open for negotiation based on candidates’ experiences and qualification
- 100% pay during probation time
How to apply:
Interested candidates are kindly invited to send application letter, CV, copies of relevant degrees/Certificates to Ms. Cao Thi Lan, email address: email@example.com
Commencement date: as soon as possible