No of required posts: 01
1. Implementation of the safety program
– Assist develops written policies and procedures designed to enhance FS within the company’s responsibilities to a
maximum degree practical.
– Coordinates and cooperates in the development of Departmental FS Rules and Practices
– Improve the safety program as needed.
– Ensure all Fire and safety requirements of ZSV follow the law
2. Hazards & risk management
– Conducts hazard assessment in working condition
– Recommends and advice corrective actions
– Identify unsafe actions and unsafe working conditions
– Provide & install safety signs and safety instructions in the relevant area
3. Fire readiness
– Inspect the function of the fire protection system & fire fighting system
– Manage fire drill
– Conducts training for fire fighting
4. Establish & set up plans for the safety training for new employees, overhead crane, pressure system, forklift driver,…
5. Conducts safety audit, maintains ISO 45000 and ISO 14001 system, and continual improvement of EMS in ZSV.
The successful candidate will work at ZSV’s Factory, addressed at Amata Industrial Zone, Bien Hoa city, Dong Nai province
How to apply:
Interested candidates are kindly invited to send application letter, CV, and copies of relevant degrees/Certificates to Ms. Dinh Thu Huong, email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Commencement date: as soon as possible