Structural Steel Estimating Engineer
Job Title: Structural Steel Estimating Engineer
No. of required post: 03
Successful candidates will work at our Engineering Office at E-town building, 364 Cong Hoa Street, Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh City
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Capable to read and interpret customers Structural and Architectural Drawings
- Conversant with essential Estimation Tools, Industry Norms & Practices
- Proficient in Computer Tools necessary for Estimation Works such as but not limited to Microsoft Office Programs (Excel, Word, etc.)
- Must have minimum of two (2) years’ experience in Estimation of Structural Steel for Oil & Gas, Offshore Projects involving Platforms, Jackets, and Pipelines, etc in the area with of cost estimating
- Conceptualization of the project requirements based on customer provided tender documents.
- Raising all necessary clarifications regarding project requirements.
- Preparation of Bill of Quantities and assessment of work content
- Can execute take-offs from Structural and Architectural Drawings and applying appropriate rates to prepare cost estimates, if necessary.
- Preparation of detailed estimates based on customer documents/drawings specifically determining exclusions, substitutions, general notes, grades and complexity of works
- Coordinates with Estimating & Contracts Supervisor for the development of all Classified and Unclassified Cost
- Preparation of internal request quotation request for raw materials, paint & special items and follow up with Purchasing Officer on such requirements.
- Conduct review of the complete Proposal Package including Proposal Offer, Price BOQ and other attachment if any.
- Perform other miscellaneous administrative duties as required by Manager (Project Services ), Supervisor and Co-Estimating Engineer
Others in detail will be discussed further on the interview.
Interested candidates are kindly invited to upload application letter, CV, copies of relevant degrees/Certificates using the forms on the right side
Deadline for application: 30th June 2017
Commencement Date: As soon as possible