Job Title: Detailing Engineer
No. of required post: 12
Successful candidates will work at:
- Engineering Office at E-town building, 364 Cong Hoa Street, Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh City
- Or our Head Office based at 14th Floor, Landmarks 72, Keangnam Building, Pham Hung Street, NamTu Liem District, Hanoi.
– Local Vietnamese, aged from 24 years old and above
– University graduation from the field of Civil Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
– At least 02 years working experience in detailing pre-engineered steel buildings.
– Proficiency in AutoCAD (Knowledge in/strong experience in using TEKLA application is an advantage).
– Good English communication
- Prepares approval drawings, erection drawings, shop details and Bill of Materials (BOM) for buildings according to information contained in the CIF, design calculations, Supervisor’s guidelines and ZSV Standard Detailing Manual.
- Submits erection drawings, shop details, and BOM to the Drafting Checker/Supervisor for checking.
- Plans to finish his work according to assigned schedules, and gives early warnings to the Group Supervisor if schedules can’t be met.
- Corrects any errors found, and implements instructions provided by the Group Supervisor or Drafting Checker after his job has been checked.
- Prepares Engineering Release Transmittal for approval/erection drawings, shop details and BOM.
Others in detail will be discussed further on the interview.
HOW TO APPLY?