Hanoi, 30th March 2017 – Zamil Steel Buildings Vietnam participated in the airport-focused event Indochina Airport Summit 2017 held on March 30 at the Sheraton Hanoi Hotel.
More than 200 stakeholders in the airport development industry participated in the summit. The event gathered government officials, airport authorities, airport operators, airline representatives, construction consultants, architects and many other professionals in a one-day seminar with networking opportunities and business matching sessions.
Zamil Steel Buildings Vietnam sent two delegates to the event as attending specialists.
With years of experience in airport construction, Zamil Steel Buildings Vietnam has delivered many aviation projects, including aircraft hangars, airport terminals and air show exhibition centers. With its strength in airport construction, Zamil Steel Buildings Vietnam confidently used this platform as an opportunity to foster expanding its business in the aviation sector.
Zamil Steel Vietnam’s airport projects that were highlighted at the event included the following:
- Aircraft hangars – Tan Son Nhat, Tan Binh District, Vietnam
- Terminal 2 (partial) – Noi Bai International Airport, Hanoi, Vietnam
- Aircraft hangars – Air Bagan, Ltd., Myanmar
- Aircraft hangars – Kuala Lumpur International Airport, Malaysia
- Aircraft hangars – Singapore Changi Airport
- Airfreight terminal – Singapore Changi Airport
- Changi Exhibition Centre – Changi East, Singapore
- Aircraft hangars – Wattay International Airport, Laos
- Siem Reap International Airport – Siem Reap, Cambodia
- Phnom Penh International Airport – Phnom Penh, Cambodia