Successful candidates will work at:
- Engineering Office at E-town building, 364 Cong Hoa Street, Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh City
- Head Office based at 14th Floor, Landmarks 72, Keangnam Building, Pham Hung Street, Tu Liem District, Hanoi.
- Local Vietnamese, aged from 24 years old and above
- University graduation from the field of Civil Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
- At least 02 years working experience in Detailing/Designing pre-engineered steel buildings.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD (Knowledge in STAAD or/and SAP application is an advantage).
- Good English communication
- Prepare Quote Estimates.
- Preparing Design Package, Final estimate
- Answer Advice requests
- Coordinate with Detailing Engineers and Drafting Checkers.
- Appraise Group Supervisor
- Communicate with customer / consultant on specific jobs.
- Prepares approval drawings, erection drawings, shop details and Bill of Materials (BOM) for buildings according to information contained in the CIF, design calculations, Supervisor’s guidelines and ZSV Standard Detailing Manual.
- Submits erection drawings, shop details, and BOM to the Drafting Checker/Supervisor for checking.
- Plans to finish his work according to assigned schedules, and gives early warnings to the Group Supervisor if schedules can’t be met.
- Corrects any errors found, and implements instructions provided by the Group Supervisor or Drafting Checker after his job has been checked.
- Prepares Engineering Release Transmittal for approval/erection drawings, shop details and BOM.
Others in detail will be discussed further on the interview.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates are kindly invited to upload application letter, CV, copies of relevant degrees/Certificates using the forms on the right side
Deadline for application: 31st Dec 2016
Commencement Date: As soon as possible